Monday, February 7, 2011

50 things at a grocery store....my experience.

50 things I experienced...


The other day I went to the grocery store and this was my fun experience at Walmart. I walked in and grabbed a cart -always needed (1). I went to the food section to grab some oj to keep Vit. C around (2). Next was hot dogs, bread, peanut butter, strawberry jam (3,4,5,6). I browsed by the bakery, because I am truely addicted to donuts like those who can't stop smoking! I bought a dozen (7-18). I am a kid at heart and so I bought a box of Caprisuns and a gallon of lemonade (19, 20). I dig cooking on the grill no matter if snow is on the ground or not. I bought a couple of steaks, A-1, linguine noodles and Italian dressing (20-24). I love chicken and waffles (not together) and bougt both (25,26). I am a movie buff, so I went to the electronics dept. of Wallyworld and picked up The Social Network movie (27). I then picked up extra drawing pencils and a scetch pad for when i never have free time due to college (28-31). I experienced a TV i cannot afford, but one day will and sampled some new music...actually bought the latest Michael Jackson CD (32,33). I waited in the most rediculous line so i took my self back to the electronics dept. and had them scan everything back there!! How clever of me.

I'm back for more this time at Giant Eagle because it is much closer to where I live. I needed hamburgers, buns, cheese, lettuce and tomatoe and Miracle Whip! Chips and dip! It is game time for the superbowl and I gotta eat! This was on my way back home from Air Force drill, I am ready to get in and out. Just my luck it is like a Christmas holiday and everyone is shopping like it is a Y2K...great. I forgot soda and went back for that ended up being there long enough to age grey. Does it count as an experience if I use my Giant Eagle card for gas?? It is after all connect to the grocery store experience and buying food gives you fuel !! Before I left the madness all together, I pumped 15 dollares worth of gas into my tank and went home to watch the game. Fun times.

No comments:

Post a Comment