Monday, February 7, 2011

Course Review

I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about this course, but it has definitly grown on me. Every week i learn something new that broadens my understanding about "design" as a whole. I am even learning more about where things are located on campus. This is my first quarter and after we did the seek and find, took pictures in front of the building, posted them I saw more than three places to report to for class! This past week I was not able to make it to class due to an icy mess, but that was just out of my hands. I was majorly impressed with the wheelchair video we saw prior though. I do not understand how folks can come up with things like that. Technology is out of control! What one can do with it is nothing short of breathtaking at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment