Friday, April 22, 2011

Course Reflection 02

Last class I was mind boggled enough to stay after (which I've never done) and ask questions about the movies watched during class. What I read and saw that day made me think we as humans keep giving our world a "plastic surgery" make over, but have to keep designing new things to compensate for what was already designed to work effectively. Then it was brought to my attention that we only have 10 billion year left of star life to figure out how to keep us alive, before we explode. I know none of us will be alive but still I thought "we" would be here forever. So what will we invent to figure out how to prolong time?? We created ways to purify contaminated water and make portable incubaters, so this in time should be possible right?

No comments:

Post a Comment