Saturday, July 3, 2010

The Movie

Casablanca was a classic because its flawless script, acting, and music. its love triangle in an exotic location in midst of war, and the difficult life choice we make during the war. At first I though its going to be a boring movie because of its black and white and the age,it was my first time watching Casablanca and I wouldn't mind watching it over again.All the characters stood out and did every script right in this movie, every quote used meant a lot. Rick was talking to the Captain and the captain asked what was Rick's nationality and Rick answered "I'm a drunkard", who can say that back in 1940's in middle a World War? I guess only Rick and the Casablanca crew. Everything about this movie just was right, it was a kind of movie that was for many generations to come.

2 comments:

  1. I also wondered how the movie would be because of the black and white. I too was impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you can open yourself to new experiences such as these classic movies! I understand the black and white can be somewhat off-putting, but it's worth it to watch them.

    ReplyDelete