Monday, June 21, 2010

First Assignment

My name is Shinal Patel. I'm a Sophomore here at Ohio State and my major right now is Pharmaceautical Sciences.
I like to read fiction books in particular, but prefer to write.
My main hobbies include running and hanging out with friends. In my free time I spend alot of time with my friends or I work at Forever 21 at Tuttle Mall as a Sales Associate.
The stories I prefer to read are suspense because they make me want to keep reading. The best book I have read in the past year has been The Lovely Bones, the book did such a great job at creating suspense and it was action packed. The movie recently came out, but I thought it was not at all as great as the book so I would definitely recommend reading it instead!

1 comment:

  1. Shinal, I also thought The Lovely Bones was classic. Good job!

    ReplyDelete